liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Tuesday 13 April 2010

A weekend of sunny days friday and saturday were quite warm but the wind came up and cooled sunday and monday today is bright but cold Brrr
Well well well :( things are as per usual ... ie crappy! mega nasty PMT/PMS monthly curse what ever one calls it now. Cramps have been the worst ever. So ive been laid up yet again, hoping no one has breathed any germs on me cos this is the week i will catch any bugs going.

Im just off to the bathroom for a facial my skin is awful its bad enough with the increasing wrinkles :(
:( but to have spotty nasty dry skin too is adding insult to injury :( my hair is not a great deal better i guess all the months of illness have hit me hmmmph like i need anything else grr!

Also im worried about my little tups shes been shivering usually a sign of pain or possibly something wrong like low blood sugar and a few other worrying things so off to the vet as soon as i can get an appointment for her.

Hubby to is in need of repair, his knee has been painful for sometime although the knee support has helped i think he should get checked out. Hes also quite a few moles, but i would like him to just get checked out as im sure he has more now.

My nice news is hubby and i enjoyed a lovely weekend, although lots of work in the garden we had a bbq saturday, my back is feeling the strain but cramps have over ridden that for a while :/
The Grand National Horse race was Saturday so we had a small flutter first year ive not won something oddly i did choose the winner 'dont push it' and i dont know wh
y but i went and changed my mind, my policy is never change from your first feeling, so im not sure why i did and lost because of it :/ ... My Viki had a 4th place :) a small pay back for her :)

My face book friends from abroad, have asked to see where i sit and chat from so i posted some pics, thought you may like to see to :)
The bottle of champers is empty, we opened it Easter Sunday when the family were all together and of cou
rse someone had to finish it off lol O:)

Tuppence is perched on top of the sofa bad girl lol and a nice roaring fire because its still cold here despite the sun :/ :D
I usually have a nice duvet nearby too lol i like to be really comfy ... as you can see tea mug there too :)


Well my bath is ready and this face needs to be sorted so bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence