liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Bleak times ahead ???

Well finances are getting bleak : work is low for hubby mine is non existant at the moment (hoping my contract re starts but who knows - do i look for some thing else?) weather is not going to help snow is forcast again - i dont know what we will do if that hits us again :(

Im getting over the flu so one thing improving but now have a breathing problem - i dont know if its the flu residue, or panic breathing or even an allergy i really cant be doing with being ill any longer!

Im quite concerned about things all round at them moment :/

SO is there any thing to look forward to - im hoping spring comes soon along with regular work for both of us but its hard to look onwards at the moment .
Health needs to improve - diet has begun from monday but today is the first day i feel im struggling :/
took tups for a walk did a tiny bit of jogging but it wiped me out and i slept the afternoon (however this stopped me fridge picking)
My sleeping pattern is shot to bits 
Come on come on  need to get things going - i cant be like this another year we need help a miracle wouldnt go a miss - lottery win ? we need a holiday AND a break from this continuous depressing onslaught of misery !


well its another venting blog so keep it brief and go start my day having been up all night .. here we go facing another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence