liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Saturday 15 January 2011

so my new years not started yet :/

Quicky post...
I cant start my new year until all this crap is out of the way - flu is just about deciding to leave me, thankfully , at last - however (there always is one :(  isnt there) i had stomach bug today, gastroenteritis is going about apparently i sooooooooooo soooooooooooo soooooooooo hope no-one has given me that :( 
 Still weak but at least moving about , which is just as well - i posted on fb that i hoped to be well soon to start enjoying the fact im not working and about 2mins later the phone rang ?? yep you guessed it they want me to do a 3 month contract :/ typical lol so i  neeeeeeed to get better really quickly now

Diet  oh dear
nope its not started yet either 
im struggling due to no energy and now a stomach bug grrr im eating trash and really unhappy about it  but i will try as soon as i can get about i really  cant be doing with this weight and i hate being so unfit but i need time at the moment to get well so i  have to let myself have that and think of diets and exercise when im able to get my butt out of bed !

Well , im still thinking things should be getting better, hopefully the worst is behind us although as per usual the new year started like the last 5 and things have not been good BUT im not gonna let it take over my head and bring me down, im fighting flu depression a little and that along with all the Sh**e  is not gonna get the better of me this time!
nothing much else happening at the moment im not able to do much, i have the art exhibition but im worried im not going to get my paintings done in time - press on - press on umm easier said than done when you find it hard to even go for a pee when you need one. 
 Its 7 30 am not been to bed yet so off to zzzzzzzzzzzzz 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence