liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 2 January 2011

ITS 2011

Note to jo - have a lovely new year jo hope your new beginings are the start of a special year and years to come xxx


We start the year off 1/1/11 :)

Sadlly my year starts with a funeral (again) on the 4th - the remainder of the flu which appears to just be going, only to come back with a vengence time and again :/
There are petty grivences all around me mainly with friends and their families which seem some how to land on my door step - hows that keep happening.

My mums in failing health, sister wants her put in a home - the one thing my mum has always feared. At the moment i see no reason, shes cared for several times a day by carers she has constant visitors and only mid evening when everyone has their own things to do and sit down after a days work does she have a few hours on her own, even then someone may turn u
p. Im fearing time with my mum is shorter than we wish it to be :( she will be 90 this year, my one wish for her is that she remains in her own home.

So the new year im feeling defiant - i look back and see that the past year people thought they had the right to criticise me point out all my failings (and infront of others) going to some almost embarrassing lengths to show me up for my faults of which im already aware - this year im not letting that happen whatever the consequences.
There are some who need to know they wont be getting away with it any more, i will be treating them as they treat me and i kinda
think they wont be happy with all the criticism i can come up with mainly because they are far far from perfect but also it seem unaware of the fact!
Facebook informs people of my new policy to give as given so they have been fore-warned !


HA HA THE DIET

umm yes here i go again back down that road again - I will have to wait till well i know i cant manage whilst ill - im working on recovery - my aim to start eating fresh foods and drink more water just a start and as soon as thi
s body can manage i will begin a proper 'get this fat off' diet and exercise. Mainly i intend to run for exercise i wish to do the race for life in support of breast cancer and i would like to run or at least jog most of it rather than walk - after all it is a race.

Will is at his works do today - im hoping he doesnt ove
r enjoy his self :/ i hate the aftermath but hope he enjoys a good time.

New years eve we spent at the snooker club - sadly full of people who usually dont frequent which took the personal side from but a good time was had by all and i tried to drown my flu with little success going home rather sober considering all i consumed :(
Forgot the camera so no pics unless i can get some from m
y friends (who generally scare me with the awful pics of myself) :D




viki went to pretty in pink breast cancer charity new years do with her friend simone from the pics they seem to have had a really errr really good time lol im not posting the rest of the pics :/ ha ha ha
But theyre good girls. Liam stayed with Nick neither wanted to join any of us going out but we all saw the new year in with a good riddance to the previous one!
Heres hoping all good things ahead


No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence