liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 27 January 2011

Trying to get on ....

I'm still trying .... 
Although i plod on at least im plodding, as per my last morose post things are not looking so good at the moment HEY whats new ???
But im working on things and clinging to the edge of that dark pit with all that i have cos i dont think i could make that climb a second time .
Im not at the top yet (clear to see from my blogs :/) but im working hard to at least stay where ive got 

The usual 'minor' things are still going wrong  :/ but im trying to look at whats ok sadly not much,
i need a break, but with things as they are its not going to be forth coming.
There is so much i need to get on with but the after effects of flu have left it difficult to get on
I have only 20 days for my art exhibit and 2 paintings to complete :( omg omg!!


Diet?? well ummmmmm arghhhh errrrrrrrrrrr 
i did 2 good days (no scale positives though) today is not so good so far but im sooooo tired  so that may be why, with having begun to feel better ive got off my bum and tried to do some bits but i think i may have done a bit to much bit to soon :/
I am sleeping huge amounts so know im not right yet, i sleep when ill and insomniac when well .
It feels im wasting my life away sat here, whilst turning into an elephant.

My 'boss' phoned me about work and is trying to get me back (contracted work) im glad its not started in one way but i need the work and i think the routine of work will help me out of this 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence