liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Tuesday 11 January 2011

so i begin again - and again - and again if i have to but im still trying

Today im actually feeling a little better - not out of the woods but having slept all morning i actually have been able to get up and move something ive not done for some weeks but for a few occasions which knocked me right back again.

I wanted my new year to start some days ago finally getting most of the crap   (that hit me in its usual way) sorted out. But the flu wouldnt let me get on, i slept 24hrs yesterday and after being up a couple of hours last night slept again till 11am. 
For the first time in almost 2 months i actually feel i might be on the mend, im taking it steady and gonna pamper myself a bit.

Along with flu came a low that frightened me into worrying that i might slip back in to that pit, that my grip on the edge was loosened. ive kept trying, ive vented my bad thoughts and crap out on these pages and its helped to get them out of my head where they continuously whirled. Sleep has been a medicine to me where nothing else was.  I always know when im going down with the dreaded lurgey of some sort because i sleep, my usual insommnia disappears and its difficult to wake me. 
Soooooo here i go again im starting with my hair :D tidying myself up a nice hot bath facial a general pamper.
My house is a wreck (cant trust men to do anything and ive no offers from anyones else ) but its waited this long for me it can wait a few more days , i dont plan to over do things . 

Diet :/
well im trying again with that too, i will shop later when hubby is home to help me not having got all my strength back yet im not risking a big shop on my own.
So im gonna sort out my DIET shopping list in a moment and look at quick meals that are not gonna take a toll on me. Im cutting down the sugar which ive soooooo over indulged in. Chocolate has been a life saver for the razor blades in my throat, i struggle with cough sweets after my previous flu some years ago i over dosed i can no longer smell them let alone eat them. so yep many lbs have been put on :/  all i can do is hope they come off quickly now im back to normal 'ish eating and quicker when im in full diet mode ............. here we go


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence