liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 8 December 2011

out weighing ???

Well, list to out weigh whats been good this week whats been bad :/
BAD 
More bad news of bereavements - 2 more funerals to attend this year 
Expensive camera fell off the sofa in to cup of tea :( ruined
Had bad headache above my eyes for 2 days 
Beens exceptionally tired/exhausted not been able to motivate myself for anything
Just missed my 180 hit it but dart fell out
So much to do till xmas
Will lost half day of work  = loss of money - hoping it doesnt hold up weekend work.
Need to sort out my MG costly 
Major rude idiot bus drivers
Idiot jay walkers  pain in the butt next time i wont stop how rude can people be when its their fault???
Diet going up instead of down
PMT 
Been very low

GOOD
Had a nice day shopping with viki and liam
Nice chat with nick
Won my dart game (despite losing my chance of 180) 
Every thing is paid to date just need to give kids xmas money and car (car can wait for a bit)
Wills nearly finished weekend work (need weather to hold out)
Anxiety seems to have eased (not gone but eased) 


all in all ....


WAITING ..... FOR GOOD TO OUT WEIGH THE BAD




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence