liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Wednesday 28 December 2011

few more days to go.....

Ummmm clock still ticking in 2011- but just a few more days - these are the last days of all the crap of 2011 and previous years IM NOT DOING ANY MORE OF THEM! - Im all out to change things in my life, i know i can begin that process today but have chosen the usual new year resolution day 1st Jan. This however, is not a resolution. 
I dont want to start things in 2011 its been such a horrible year i dont want my 'new' start being tainted by anything this year so 2012 is my very begining of 'trying' / 'attempting' to get a start on better things in my life.

My first goals are i guess usual and simple - 

THE DIET - I kind of wrongly label it as a diet - really what i want to achieve is this eating properly instead of bordom eating - stuffing rubbish foods (that i dont even really like) into my face :/ 
I want my foods to be as they used to be , I love fruit and veg so why am i not eating them?? i dont know what changed things for me with regards to my choices but i know bad eating habits began when i had my back injury. (but thats another story)
So Ive already sorted some good food plans - im currently stuffing myself with all the trash i have been eating (hopefully i will be sick of it soon and not want any of it anyway lol) This is my last week of rubbish indulgence, my cupboards will be emptied of anything that will drag me down the lazy path of quick snack rubbish eating.
Hubby joins me (without need i might add - his job allows him to work off the calories)

In conjunction with the diet is my main reason ( maybe should have been put before the diet) and that is to get FIT! - I need to diet in order to exercise and vice versa - i have a running plan, having googled ' Running plan for fat lazy old person',  its ideal and i have started to some degree just trying out with the dogs - tikka finally joined in and did her first little sprint - superb!!! :) and very funny, tups has loved it shes full of energy she needs to burn  - hopefully myself and tikka will get there soon !


Depression - well its a daily fight :( but im on the better side of it and despite the continual trauma that keeps hitting me im still fighting on and determined not to slip back down that deep dark pit. Menopause has added to the difficulty of coping with things and i still have far to many days of sadness hurt, pain and misery, although i dont want it showing in my blog  here any more i have no doubt it will keep turning up but i did start this blog for my own personal venting/screaming outlet and will continue to use it for that but hopefully with better things happening the misery will fade into the distance (well,  i live in hope!)
Along with coping with depression/menopause i am wanting be able to cope with all the crap that hits me, better than i have done before. I have no doubt there will be other losses (although i think we deserve a break) i would love to go through 2012 without losing anyone else :/ 
Pain management is required - pain does not help with the feeling of misery and of course it makes you feel low - it just grinds you down , getting fit should help and even losing weight so my body has less strain on it .



Im having a HOUSE CLEARANCE - gradually clearing all the stuff we no longer use wear or need - and to finish all the building work and decoration FINALLY get this house done!
I have finances and accounts to sort out, i want my life in some sort of order.

I would like a part time job - or  do some thing i can earn some money at to help out with finances - i know from my contracting that full time was far to much for me (certainly due to my health and state of mind)  so will be on the watch out for some thing.

One of my first projects has to be my art exhibition due in Feb and ive not even begun yet but will do as of 1st jan -  have a few ideas 


My other project will be to get my merc back on the road !!!


I need to help my viki get a few things sorted she also had major crap this year too bless her but shes like her mum - fighting on!!


Thats it for now - as part of my plan is also to get a decent sleeping pattern even if i dont sleep i need a routine (not only for sleep but for most things) this is all being put down in my daily plan, im listing  so i have something to follow and not just think oh yeah i should have done that and oh yeah i was supposed to be in bed or not eat that or whatever - im putting myself under control so i get to be back in control !


ROLL ON 2012 im waiting for you - and if you are the end of the world at least make my last year a good one!!!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence