liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 8 January 2012

here we go again :( OH no we are not!!!!

My new blogs not kicked in yet nor has my new year it seems  ...
Well like hearing about ben wasnt  ennough to start the new year  - my viks had her bank account hacked - her previous job didnt pay the correct wages any way - they are playing her and her new job are only using her for casual work :/ poor little bitch like us she had a rough 2011 and seems to be going like it again.

With the going of 2011, I was sooooo happy i stupidly thought as i wasnt ill, as no one had died and needed to be buried in the new year, that it was gonna be a better one.
now all this ARGHHHHHHHH

Well we're not doing it!!!
We will sort viks money out - we will pay our respects at Bens funeral, i will get over this flu/cold thing and we ARE going to have a good year!!!!

LIFE HAS GOT TO CHANGE for the better or ive got to get off - i just cant do any more, i feel sick at heart - im gonna fight on but i truely cant do this much more

Diet  - did well all week stuck to cals (couple of minor moments) lots down on criminal foods but did i lose anything ??? NO! i put on 2lbs :/ wtf!!! 
the last 2 days ive totally detoxed was hard but i need a kick start, i dont know why my diet hasnt worked this week everyone else has lost 4-5lbs  - even just stopping the xmas indulgence should have at least have stayed the same but really should have lost something, what did i do wrong i wrote all my foods down all my quantities checked everything i had on packet of crisps early in the week and on choc bar the only 'bad' foods through out - my friends had alcohol, chips, fatty foods everything ! and lost weight :'( - im hoping the diet kicks in this next week - all this stress i could have comfort ate but i didnt .


So what do i do now - begin begining again - dont think i can :/  I will plod on and see what happens 
My blog stays its usual miserable blog, cos thats how my life is STILL .


I do count my blessings - i love my kids and home and pets and hubby and i thank god for them everyday - the only good things in my life . 
HERES TO HOPING FOR THINGS TO TRUELY GET BETTER ..... PLEASE!







No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence