liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 5 January 2012

Really? REALLY????

OMG - someone up there surely hates me :(  i cant do another year like the last 6 :/
Yesterday i was saying as its the first Christmas that ive not had colds or flu and not had a funeral to see the new year in with  - TODAY all that changed









http://www.thamenews.net/readmore.asp?Content_ID=7243&

Poor ben guest RIP boy ......one of the most harmless people you could meet, annoying and pesty but always kind hearted and willing to help with anything - I just feel sick at heart and to add insult to injury i also have  a headache and sore throat :(
They say God only takes the good -well i think hes just about got them all, im sure he doesnt need to take so many all at once. I know people will die but really come on - give us a break!  12 through out 2011 a total of over 60 close family and friends in 6 years, it works out almost one a month for 6 years and  thats without others who we know fairly well, some who lived in out town and  grown up with and other acquaintences.

I wanted this year to be a start of something new -how can you keep getting up when your just continually kicked down time after time- how can you keep going on when your losing all those around you that you love and care for ?  Its truely left me sick at heart, i dont know if i can do another year like last year - 7th year of grieving   Come on enoughs enough!! REALLY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence