liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy new year all :)

Today my life begins again  - well, im working on it :/ 

Finally 2011 that shitty year has gone  and now its time to put all that shit behind me - course there are somethings you cant forget, how can i forget the loved ones taken from me, how can i forget 2011 took my lovely mum? 

But today i will remember, the good times the special memories and the pain will be pushed aside!

Well  - here we go 









Start with the celebration pics of kicking 'that' year - nasty nasty year out and 2012 is here to begin again fresh and new, all is back to normal Tuesday so im looking at diet and things from then on and today and monday im having a long overdue rest which will hopefully revive me enough to get on with things.  

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence