liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 24 March 2013

Friends once removed and NOW removed!

SOOOO finally did it - I have removed the so called friends from my life, there will be no further interaction with them other than an acknowledgement in passing. I will be doing my best to avoid any further participation in anything that they are involved in.

Yesterday i went to a psychic fayre with T i kept her in my life for various reasons among others is the 45 year friendship we've had but in all truth she not been much of a friend to me - and  of all friends,  i think she is the one who betrayed me most and two faced in doing it but as of today i put her where she deserves to be in the back ground.
She is no longer on my news feed on fb so i will see no posts from her and she will no longer see my main posts.
We saw a psychic yesterday, its one of the interests we have in common

Ironically, he told me i need to move on, i need to put certain people in the past and start living again
T was the last of those i need to remove from my life and although we have had a long friendship i dont believe i can call her friend any longer and its time to turn the page and begin a new chapter without her in it.

The psychic was very interesting, he told me to get down the allotment - interesting as i dont believe there is much about me (or how i dress) that would show i have allotments :/ and they have only just been acquired (quite impressed with that )  he told me to get out in the garden as its therapeutic to me, he told me i love gardening and need to be out there, it made me smile as i do love gardening i do find it therapeutic and once the weather changes i will be out there. He told me i need to move on (some thing ive been trying to do for a long time and have to some degree) he said i need to advance and start looking around me and observing and taking in all that is going on, i have to admit (possibly down to the depression) for  a long time ive felt outside of everything, i can see im participating but its not sinking in , ive felt like a ghost watching myself -INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS - so he was again correct in that.
He had lots more to say all (i have to say ) absolutely spot on not so general as above more personal and scarily accurate :/

So today, despite having a pang of sadness ive finally moved to put the past where it belongs - in the past! - and start looking forward with no glancing back - i will alway wish things were different, i should never have trusted T and bought her in to my circle of friends she's now reaping what i sowed :(  my own fault but also my circle of friends let me down had T not been there or supported me things would have been hugely different but its some thing that i cant change now, i hope this is my last 'pang' and endeavouring  for this to be my last post involving them.

So good bye T, V and D along with your partners and families you are a previous chapter of my book one i dont want to re-read for you caused to much pain at a time i couldnt cope with any more.





 DONT ALLOW ANYONE TO SPOIL YOUR LIFE  WE ONLY HAVE THIS ONE 







No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence