liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Monday 25 March 2013

Getting on ..

Lots going on - People to see places to go ...

Currently getting on with the last of the re-furb its been hanging about to long - illness, finances and even just hubby will, being here long enough to get on with things  - the kitchen was to be the last but we have found it necessary to get on with it and tidy up - we had the floor tiles, will is doing the last of the heating for the kitchen we had to re-route and its been bit of a pain taking the main floor up and lots of dust (choke cough wheeze) :/
the tiles are down in what is to be our dining area, and most of the rest of the kitchen. Easter week will be the removal of the units and sink - lots of plumbing etc so going to be very disrupted , its always hard with kitchens and bathrooms as they are working areas. Even worse as we will have to wait for the tiles laid to dry before replacing everything so that will be a day ughh!
A radiator had to be replaced in the conservatory so while every thing is up will is changing it and we decided to change the other to match it also needed renewal.
I've painted some of the walls but i  have other painting to do as i have an art exhibit soon
Its also a constant cleaning task and im pretty tired of it :( still i guess it has to be endured


The diet ...................................................................... ummmm..................... 
ok so ive not got any where except up but only a little - i keep trying ive not given up but pmt and being unwell has not helped along with the fact its FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEZING :/ 
I hope to get back in to mode soon my sister is doing really well and now ahead of me :( gutted so i need to kick my own but if i want to be doing well too !

I have spent the weekend eradicating  people but im not gonna mention them :/ ooops

I need to look in to how i could meet new ones - im feeling a bit lost and alone for although i have lots of friends no one really close now and most that i am closer to dont live near me :'(
Those unmentionalbles took more than friendship from me i just need to sort out how to move on and get going again. I've done it before i guess i will again.

I'm out and about - but do need to hit that on the head a bit as i have a New (ish) car to pay for we will (once the weather changes) have a lot of work on the allotments and our back garden we still have bits to do at the front too, and with the house in a mess time will be swallowed up.

I have a lovely cruise to look forward to and again pay for :/ so not partying to much but birthdays are coming up and nicks wife will be here. I will tell you all about that on another post
For now i need to sleep - damn pmt just wipes me out
photos of the wedding next post :)















No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence