liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 25 October 2009




Nick home from Aussie :D :D ( i was sick at airport :( :( .... omg) glad hes home :)

Hes not well full of cold /flu (keep away from me sweetie :/ arghh ) good to have him home :)






looks like he had a real good time but for being ill like his ma awwww bless him



************************************************************************************
Been a bad week been sick again who would believe !!!! im so annoyed i had a lovely spa day and next day back to sickness :( finals night was spoilt for me as i was still iffy

not been a good day at all lazed about feeling down think its cos im sick again (well hope its that~) im so upset cant believe i have it again grrr ruined my evening for darts finals night :( and today got very little done ... i did make a roasty dinner but only had a very small plate myself so worried about eating now grrrr im soooooooooooo annoyed and tired :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence