liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 29 October 2009

A fairly good day whoo, was little worried after eating lunch (slightly green at the gills) but been to gym and over all was a good day. Chuffed i ended my curse of losing my darts games new season started with a win from me :) good alround night.
Quite a nice sunny day today and mild to late now its freeeeeeezing :S

Shopping tomorrow need some food now nicks home and eating everything lol also getting more paint the room is almost almost done one last coat and floor will def be going down thank goodness can get on with the rest of the house then only one wall of building work to do then we are clear the rest is just decorating and maybe we will get that long overdue needed holiday :)
My friend deliska has just had her op and it seems all went well and shes doing good it was her blog that made me want to write down my thoughts and its helped me so much i know i often sound down but really im on my way up and im fighting as much i can to be well again im not there yet but im working on it :) i hope some of you out there can see that you can come out of the darkness, it does take time and a tremendous effort but if i can do it from the place ive just been so can you xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie...of all the people in the world out there, I knew that you would be thinking of me. :-)

    One thing I've always said to myself when I found out Peter had cancer: There's a light at the end of the tunnel, we just don't know how long the darn tunnel is!

    Faith, strenghth and positive attitude!

    Keep writing, I'm sure it's helping xo

    xoxoxooxox

    ReplyDelete

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence