liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Friday 9 October 2009

9th oct Ummmm sorry not been about for a while .... much of same old same old still catching anything thats going around but thank goodness other than general aches, my back is better (and thanks to a cart wheel lol)

Ive not been winning at darts :( playing well just seem to have lost something there (along with everything else) Im sad about it. I love the game but its got to the stage I feel like giving up. Its almost been worse cos Ive played well and should have won :( :( we came from bottom of league up to 3rd so not so bad well done to the girls.

Had a good week tired but fairly well in myself, went to see Colin Fry and TJ Higgs Best of British Mediums Tuesday (was better that previous bloke we saw ) couple of funny moments quite entertaining, was last minute booking but was partly for Tracy's birthday I knew she was interested in seeing a medium may look at a one to one for her.

Last night hubby and I went to see the Billy Fury story, our Viki paid for tickets for all the work we did on Liams room. The music was brilliant I must say the Billy Fury (Colin Gold) imitator was excellent he played with the original Fury Tornadoes ....think we were the youngest there lol although hubby did blend in better than myself pmsl!

My friend sold his house and is going :( cant do anything but live with it, maybe he will keep in touch but its really not likely I think I must be coming to terms with it even though it really saddens me :'(

Still working on the dreaded bedroom hubby been working every hour as usual and trying to get on here to, we are plastered all but one small bit and painting in the next few days I hope, then we can do floor and skirting electrician to 2nd fix and we are sorted whoo hoo about time is all I can say! Nicks in Australia only have next week but its unlikely it will be done for his return which was our intentions but it certainly wont be to much longer before we can transfer him and then we can finish the rest of the house mainly decorating (do have one more wall to alter) I will soon have a normal house errr yes I did use the word normal ha ha but it will be good to have it all done such a relief!

Im trying to get my white carpet to look reasonable, its taken such a beating with all the building work and a new puppy but I think its bitten the dust now, its just not looking very good at all, one last scrub at it tomorrow and it will have to stay as it is until we look at new :S ahhh well not many carpets would have done so well and it is white too, I must admit I was thinking we would be getting rid of it much sooner but its done its job for us and more so.

Gym tomorrow still trying ...diet not happening but Ive decided to wait till I can get my head round it a little better, just keeping up exercise with my friend Tracy, I cant say I like it but I generally feel better when Ive done it so can only be a good thing even if the body isnt showing much in results yet lol! Tracy has lost a stone in weight (14lbs ) so well done her my friend Mel is back on the lite a life diet she lost 5 1/2 stones but put 4 back on (she did have gall stones removed and was poorly during the weight gain) shes been back on it 3 weeks and has lost 2 stone again. I would so love to lose that would be quite happy but im just yo yo ing on 3-4lbs up and down up and down grrrr!

Tracy and I had our tarot read just before darts Wednesday was quite good had to smile, my first card said I was finding I was lacking in something in my life, lacking in some feelings, that I was feeling I had lost something and was struggling to get it back ummmm what can I say to that ? ! Other cards were pretty interesting too I had the year layout so lets see how they come out Im not a believer but keep an open mind and it interests me to see how accurate they can be.... will let you know !
Well thats about it at mo ... trying everyday to stay with it, one day at a time is best I can do and Im holding some where in the grey area which is better than where I was but not really so good. Concentration is low but will make more effort to write here it does help to write things out ... have a good week all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence