liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Friday 30 October 2009

Well bit of a horrible day again just thought i was over bug but seems not quite although feeling better in myself generallly at least.

Had lots to do today didnt get anything done now sat here bored its been a long night getting dark at 5pm now :S not good, feel im stuck in these 4 walls at mo and they wont let me out lol.
THE room is painted so hopefully hopefully lol the floor will go down tomorrow
whooo hoo at last can start to clear up yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! just need the energy now to do the clear up pmsl :D

Not happy with my weight have put on another 2lbs i was thinking i would have lost lots by now how sick ive been instead ive put on a total of 5lbs what is that all about ??? im back at gym now and will be attempting it again tomorrow bit of a killer as ive not been for a while cos of sicky bug but managed more than i thought i would yesterday. need to get eating sorted once i can eat properly again thinking maybe cos ive hardly eaten my body may be storing at least i hope its that and when i start eating again all this weight will just fall off me :S well miracles do happen dont then lmao!!!
well gonna watch csi then may look at early night yes 12am is very very early for me but i will prob be up at 4am however im feeling a little drained so may sleep through and get some proper rest one thing about me being ill i do sleep and usually i know im ill before it happens cos i get so sleepy .... anyway hope everyone has a good night xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence