liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 29 October 2009

Ha at last feeling a bit better sicky bug passing ~(i hope) New season (winter) darts and i broke my losing curse and won my game we drew the singles and won the pairs so won overall whoo hoo.
Im off to do shopping now while i feel fit enough lol and then back to gym later im also trying to diet you would think, wouldnt you, sick as i was, that i would have lost weight but nooooooooooooooooo ive put on 3lbs last time i had sicky bug i put on 3lbs too :( i can only think this is down to not eating so body goes into storage mode plus no exercise but her i go again im gonna have a go at the slimfast meal replacement for 2 days a week to see if that helps i have a diet for energy boosting foods ive checked them out and should be good for dieting too so 2 way benefit (ummm heres hoping again) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence