liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Saturday 26 November 2011

Kicking and fighting

Well a few things happening - its kicking in that Nicks not on holiday, ive spoken to him on skype and FB but now feeling the fact hes not here in England and i cant see him - havent seen him for a while and wont be. I hope he will be coming home for a holiday :) and i hope its not to long but flights are expensive so i guess we will wait and see.


Im fighting on, but its been such a tough year to follow the previous 6 rough ones - its left me sick at heart because no matter how i try its just not letting up and talk about being kicked when your down, going dizzy and fainting ive now fallen over and hurt my back :( grrrrr
 DIET  ahhhh well im still working on that ... bit better than i have been but lost no weight however i have felt bit better with my healthier eating although i have let myself down a few times but hey ho im trying and i plan to get there - No jogging this last week the tiredness has kicked and ive felt quite stressed with tuppence having to go under anaesthetic but shes home very poorly compared to tikka who was bouncing and run out of the vets talk about 2 different reactions. Tups is currently having a few crying moments but finding it better laying on the cool floor tiles. Tikka is still doing very well.


Had some visitors last weekend My niece Jackie popped in then my younger brother his partner and children  - we had issues but even though the problem wasnt mine, i decided i needed FOR ME to put them aside. We were always very close and he took that away from us. I think he feels now what he did but it was me that put the matter aside. Since mum died its been obviously hard for all of us but i do believe hes missed our friendship and suprise of suprises came over to my house for the first time in many years.  Maybe now we can move on.


Im a bit low but fighting on - i keep taking the kickings of life and all though my kicks back are weak and feeble im am still trying ! here i go again my new style blog is on a downer - so from here its the good bits  - not as much as above but lets have a try....

Had lunch with Tracy and Vik yesterday as its Tracys birthday today was a nice afternoon and i was relieved later on  to find tups op had gone well.
 
Diet has not done so well but ive started to supplement my vit deficencies and i think i may be improving - i am tired today but that  maybe after the worry of yesterday - i got on quite well earlier felt a bit more 'normal' and eating slightly healthier again still trying! :)

Art exhibit is coming up so sent my forms off just got to get painting now!

Had a letter from my half brother David - He left home a 17 and i hardly know him we couldnt find him in time for mums funeral but now we  have and i've sent him photos and given  him information he wanted - i believe he wants contact but i have to say from the few moments in the past that ive met him :/ sadly hes not an easy person to get on with but hey lets see how it goes.


Well bit of a struggle but a few things at least - and now i need to zzzzzzz


 David as a child one of the few pictures we have of him sadly non as he grew older.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence