liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Tuesday 29 November 2011

*&%£&^)^$)^*&&£**&$%^£$ DIET grrrr lol

So i put on 2lb :/ thats not the object of the game (SNARL) eating healthy jogging a bit doing far more than normal :/ so whats going wrong with this dieting thing then.

Drinking more water - peeing constantly :S
Monitoring my intake (brilliant site - calorie count and its free) fat content has been on the higher side but lot - hugely- lower than previously
Eating lots of fresh veg - fruit
Following the Depression diet in part (watching the higher calorie/fat foods) SO??? what am i doing wrong
yes i have to have more exercise - hoping pmt is the reason but its not hit me yet although i appear to have the symptoms and i havent finished my pill yet! ummmmm

I  need to think of what else i can do so im off to browse the web for ideas although i know 'get off my butt' eat less  - well i have been :(
guess it means doing a bit more.....

2 comments:

  1. Are you watching your alcohol intake...wine & liquor, beer & other booze is extremely high in calories. Also, are you watching your sugar? Cut out anything that is more than 6g of sugar per serving. Switch to Splenda rather than using refined sugars. Move, Move MOve...get some exercise in...the only way to burn the calories. A 30 minutes walk everyday will do it! You don't have to do aerobics that will make you want to faint. LOL I've cut out wine during the week and I've already seen a difference. I'll have a glass or two on Friday night and Saturday night as well. But seriously, watch the sugars...they are nasty little critters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have 4 alcoholic drinks a week (except for special occasions that occur)usually a port or brandy diet coke - sugar isnt to bad i cut that out/down some time ago thinking my fat content is my problem - even when low on calories fat is showing high time after time - my mums fault she made me love butter although the cheese thing has been more recent i never used to eat any ever now its getting much like butter eeek! - have been moving even got tikka jogging lol trying to get walking more regular the dogs need more - really trying to crack down on things now as its not helping with my health problems sooooo onward i plod or should i now say jog :) ty for the tips hun xxxx love you lots xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence