liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 10 November 2011

Trying !!!

Well - Bad day yesterday, various things but i got through it although it upset me - darts went better than expected considering i was feeling quite poorly 
HOWEVER, today ive arranged to go jogging with my mate Vikki (not to be confused with my daughter Viki) only 2 yrs older than my  vik but we are friends our relationship isnt like a mother and daughter like many think we should be, we are actually friends as i am friends with Vikki's mum Denise and other friends of mine like Tracy who are close to my own age. We play darts together and at the moment are on the dreaded weight loss and fitness thing - getting nowhere fast :( but at least trying and today we are trying to jog :) 
 So TRYING!!!! yes trying to move forward put yesterdays crap day behind me and although im not feeling to well im gonna try to jog - i have shopping to do later :( eek mother hubbard cupboard so need to go and i need to sort this house out some what a task that seems never ending and i cant blame Nick any more :/



I had a lovely chat via FB with my nick hes basically on holiday at mo i guess it will take time to move in to nomality also chatted with his girl Viri :) shes very nice and i have to smile as she doesnt totally understand our humour :D 

They move in to their own place next weekend and are excited bless them - i guess from then it will stop being like a holiday .  so happy for them but miss him so much !





Well need to get going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence