liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Monday 14 November 2011

Plodding on,,,,,,

Not back to work with only a week left on my contract i dont think i will be returning - :(

However, i had a really nice day yesterday - went to mums grave with sis - walked the dogs tikka is doing really well, we then had a coffee and walked up town to the memorial service for rememberane sunday.







Later in the day sis came up with her hubby and we as a nice evening and a takeaway was a real nice change and if was feeling better although very tired!

Im lazing today but have stuff to do i would like to jog with the dogs but if i do it will have to be later just cant get going yet - im sleeping to much and not sure what to do about it :/


so off for another snooze and hopefully move off my butt later !

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence