liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Friday 13 April 2012

bit of self sabbotage on the diet eek!

OH DEAR - what am i doing :/ im   whoooo hoo im down under 200lb and very pleased with myself sooooooooo what do i do :( :( yep i have binged 
couldnt stop myself - i know your thinking 'course you could' but i went in to some auto mode and it was eaten before i sat down and though NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 

Really upset with myself - what on earth am i doing ??? i worked so hard the last few weeks, through all the stress of tikka and other stuff and i get here just to sabotage myself .

Im hoping its a one off - i used to eat 'blindly' and then by the time i opened my eyes and looked at what i was doing the binge had happened but i thought i had that under control . I dont think its that old pmt thing that attacked me with a vengeance each month ive not long had one but its difficult to tell because of menopause throwing everything up in the air and you dont know whats what or when :/
So my main goal as of the next few weeks it really to keep going as i have and cancel the self sabbotage stuff .... only 5 months to the wedding eeeeeeeeeeek

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence