liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Monday 23 April 2012

Sad days and sadder ones :S

Some things its seems just are never going to improve - perhaps is me, why is it people think they can treat me like crap? that there is one rule for them and another for me ?? and then when you say about it they  have the nerve to blame you for what they are doing wrong GRRRRRRRRR

Maybe if i just seperate myself from people ??? my friends can treat me like shite i guess im not safe with anyone :( I wont be playing darts any more just because one person cant go without a drink for a couple of hours even though they practically live in the pub anyway! Saddens me but i have to look after myself now and they are just  bringing me down and trampling all over me. Im not willing to put up with it so im the baddy and ive had to leave (my choice)
Im moving on - i have to do this for myself, i have learnt from my past and though it means leaving what were once my friends behind, i now think of me and after all they havent thought of me have they ?

So moving on .............

Diet..... ummm seems to be going ok did aquacise tonight - not sure i can keep it up due to the price my foods not doing quite so good but i have definately cut down just not making good choices. 
I am chuffed to be under 200lbs i did get to my heaviest a while back got back down and went back up i managed to come down some and yo yo'd for a long while since new year ive had upsets as per usual it seems in my life and its been difficult but now lost 10lbs more recently just want to keep going now :) 

So other than the upset above what else is going on ..

Major clear up at both my viks and ours got rid of lots of rubbish tidied lots of the garden which we had allowed to become really bad and ruined lots of the lovely parts we had. 
Liams birthday is the 25th :) he will be 15 omg how did he get that old so quickly :.







Its my wedding anniversary too this week OMG 33years :/ umm say no more i think









Except this is us at 18 just about to get married wow 33 years !

I have been preparing for my art show and have another one in june now :D so lots to do there

News on Tikka is shes doing EXCELLENT  shes bouncing 


well thats it - my good news over run because of some ones bad behaviour and ruined my week and took away some thing i loved to do :(




No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence