liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Trotting on :/

Sister bought me a little chimnea fry pan from her holiday - excellent will hopefully get to try it out if we get some good weather back - hoping the little flash in April wasnt our summer :S :S

THE DIET :/ eek - well not so bad 
I'm not eating so well - trying to get back to eating regularly (but mostly not making bad choices) today is a good day - did have another loss so 8lbs lost now just over 1/2 stone AND got back in to my previous jeans :) :)  which did suprise me thought i would have to lose more next goal  is to have them to big for me  - well im trying :) :) just need to keep it up !

 
 Off to darts 3 aside knock out - would be good to get a trophy this year for some thing 
so thats it for the moment 
Much needed night out i think def wouldnt mind a chill and a couple of drinks :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence