liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Wednesday 25 April 2012

With heavy heart :( but let down and disappointed (again) i move on

Should i be used to this? i guess so, nothing really changes - people are out for theirselves. I guess my up bringing was different to pretty much everyone else that seems to be around me.  I was taught to work things out to move on to apologise and realise when wrong, but to stand my ground so long as i believed i was right but in doing so find a compromise. 

Its sad when you trust some one and they let you down more so over some pettiness they have thrown out of proportion. When they jump in without thinking or taking note of what others say then thats just unfair but there is no where to go when they dont want to listen or see 


So its forced me to say goodbye to not only the night out and the game of darts i love to play but also to what i thought was a friend or rather friends.
I cant allow them to drag me down - i've fought long and hard and still fighting to be at peace and have a peaceful life, i just cant let anyone take me down a road that could take me back to all that pain and heartache, even if it means the loss of 'friends' ? well their behaviour has made me think twice at calling them that. Im clearly not a factor to them, that some thing so petty could make them treat me as they have so, moving on from them is sad but ive lost people who i loved and loved me too and  permanantly so im accepting that they are no longer going to be a part of my life, maybe things would change in the future (although i know things would never be the same) but for now its time to move on and away from the drama. :/







No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence