liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 19 April 2012

Weekend willow removal :(

This weekend we had to take mums beautiful willow down  I bought it over 30 years ago for a birthday present she loved it - when her bungalow was built in the grounds of the house the willow wasnt taken down but now its become so large the roots are doing damage -  they  have already caused drain problems but now lifting the conservatory - Its all down done and dusted was a sad weekend - photos follow - the whole area is bare now  - many logs have been chopped and given away- neighbours kindly lent their 'green' bins for us to fill with the rubbish leaves and twigs and we also got to burn some . I got to fry chips on Saturday and full fry up  on Sunday :/ omg i hate cooking lol 


 The boys at work my brothers and a neighbour with my hubby :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got the tree taken care of!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - bit of a sad day mum loved the tree i bought for her birthday 30years ago but i guess everything has its time to go

      Delete
  2. Thank you - bit of a sad day mum loved the tree i bought for her birthday 30years ago but i guess everything has its time to go

    ReplyDelete

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence