liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Wednesday 18 April 2012

VENT VENT!!! GRRRRR

OMG some people are soooooooooo annoying why the hell dont they listen :/ they make agreements break them and wonder why, you wonder why, they are not doing as per the agreement - then when you question it they make up so many excuses and you try to say - well actually thats the agreement ???WTF GROWL dont make agreements!!!!! different matter when it comes to their turn :/

Well pissed off

VENT VENT ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
upset my night now 

so what else

The diet 
ummmmmmmmmmmmm :/ still trying is all i can say - not had chance to weigh will post soon as i have found time to step on them eek :/

Off to darts so will catch up later - team knock out lots of luck required me thinks :S
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence