liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Monday 9 November 2009

Been feeling well for a while now but the dreaded pmt is upon me and this is the time i get low and can catch those nasties that are about. Ive been busy THAT room has some bits and pieces to be finished but hubbys not been here hes working 7 days again :( but he has to cover money i no longer earn and i feel a bit guilty that he feels he has to not sure why cos i have money of my own and i contribute to the household as i always have, but he is a work a-holic so maybe im reading things in to it that are not really there.
Ive been cleaning the house gradually since being well, i seriously need to catch up on the weeks errrr months even years :S of neglect my house has suffered still a bit more building work to do and then decoration all round but in the mean time ive cleaned and cleaned. Today was turn of the bedroom, omg took me all day, ive still stuff to do but main work is done and the dust has gone (which i think is effecting me (re dust allergy that i have)) A lot of clothes have gone or and put away oddly i cant fit all that i have left back in the draws and wardrobes??? ummm
Im painting the airing cupboard tomorrow, bought the wrong colour paint for kitchen but it will do for the cupboard thats long over due for a re-fresh.

Ive been washing like 'forever' and for the first time in ages i have an empty washing basket even though ive gone mad and done everything in sight lol!
House is begining to get back to its previous higher standard its clean and tidy and feels more like my home as ive always had it. One of the hard things in my recovery was not being quite well to tackle things that needed doing but no longer being ill enough not to care. Its bugged me for so long that the house was not up to standard and finally im starting to feel settled.

Im still sad about viki and her now ex partner neil seems worse in ways cos i see their comments on face book and its so different to how they were. I am slightly worried about viki shes has suddenly got this urge to 'live her life' (how she puts it) which seems to be out with the girls clubbing and stuff not sure why she couldnt do it with neil around, shes never complained that he stopped her. I am left wondering what shes looking for, im hoping she will find what ever it is. It worries me more so after an episode last year when she got drunk and started jumping in front of cars :( she fell over and broke her two front teeth ~she had such lovely teeth : '( ~ i thought her and neil were good for each other as they seemed to stabalize each other now she no longer has that and is out partying and drinking and drink does not do any of my family favours they all get erratic and uncontrollable, i think its that which worries me most :(

Well on a more positive note im still well :D im doing the gym and got my eating in a bit more check ive been either binge eating from bordom or not eating cos of illness so its good to be back to a bit more normal eating and maybe i will lose a little bit of weight :S

~Im off to bed its only 11 30pm very very early for me, but ive been getting up at 3/4 and 5 am i prefer to go late getting up that early just seems to make it a very long day cos from when you get up your day starts where as going to bed late ive been lulling about relaxing and then get up at normal time of about 7 ish at least im not passing my hubby on the stairs at the moment lol!

good night all hope your week is a good one :)xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence