liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Friday 27 November 2009

Well, im almost over yet another ailment grr if anyone breathes any thing on me before xmas i will so become a murderer :S!!! Still have hacking cough and it hurts my head, omg i have never had such a headache in all my life, absolutely nothing helped couldnt lift my head off pillow for 3 days and im not exagerating hubby had to give me water via straws :( he then went down with it for 2 days (this is the man that never gets anything and never stops working what ever happens) for it to knock will off his feet it must be an evil one :S

Nick is in his new room skirting has not had top coat but i need to start clearing up for xmas 27 days omg, i have just got Liams xmas pressie one down many more to get lol Nick has money for aussie for his main pressie but looked and cant see any litte nick nacks i might get him .. or the others viki had my previous 18mth laptop which only had the charger wrong with it (GROWL trauma i went through to get a new one cos it wasnt going ! just by chance i plugged it in and there it was going in all its glorry) Vik didnt have a laptop of her own so it was a nice pressie so just nick nacks for her too.
I have won yet again at darts so far no losses which is good start who know maybe i will get cup for the most wins and in pairs this week me and vikki beat one of the top players playing with yet anther very good player and we thrashed then whooo hooo :)D
Well i have to go for a nap im bit tired still in recovery then once revived i have lots to do omg where to start ummmmmmmmmmmm will think about that after my nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence