liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 22 November 2009

Ummmm i could be on the mend .... i can lift my head off the pillow now and sit up i think the horse has stopped trampling on my head and is now just laying on it :S ive been up most the night so maybe another good sign as i sleep lots when ill and little when well sooooo fingers crossed , however , ummm hubby is up and complaining of a headache and feeling unwell (hes never ill) i find it hard to be sympathetic only because firstly he doesnt appear ill and the great drama he is creating usually comes with im gonna have a day off work , not that i care other than dont lie just say you want a day off ffs! grrr when he develops the cough temperature and actually starts to look ill i will be a bit more sympathetic till then i will class it as man flu sniff once think they are dying syndrome, You may think heartless woman but having had no sympathy myself since ill no help not even a cup of tea (except from my daughter viki) and getting up to see my house looking like a tip whilst lazy so and so's found it to hard to put a cup in the dish washer let alone all the other stuff they have used and the house in general disorder you may have little sympathy yourself ... well its gonna have to wait they can live in it and when they run out of cups who knows they may wash one up ... cant see it happening with their clothes though they can go round grubby and smelly hmmmph not one single cup of tea from any of them well they can get on with it !!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you have to be ill. And tell that lazy butt to make you a cup of tea!!!

    Love
    Dee xoxox

    ReplyDelete

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence