liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Friday 20 November 2009

BOOO HOOO im ill again :( nasty horrible choking cough, sore sore throat, snuffy nose, watery eyes, feeling like CRAP again :( :(

My exhibit is in February :S im way behind on paintings, just started and now i cant get on as i can hardly lift the brush nor a very much needed cup of tea, my lovely daughter came in this morning and made mummy some coffee (i only seem to do coffee when ill?) I really neeeeeeeeeeeeeed to go shopping talk about mother hubbard cupboard last few days its toast or take away i
also need to go to bank and post office, its just not gonna happen today.
Also my plan of 5 day gym is down the drain as is my diet i had hoped to lose some thing in 2 weeks show ive not sat on my bum all this time and omg guess what im doing (GRRRRRRRRR POOOOOOOOOOO) so peeeed off, can you tell?
I can just manage computer blogs facebook and some games between naps and medication the day time TV is sooooooooo rubbish for goodness sake do they think there is no one who has to stay home during the day ! how many 100's of programmes are there and nothing decent to watch ... at least with the re
peats you know whats gonna happen so when distracted by gaming on facebook it doesnt matter that you missed it lol

My litte minx alias tuppence laid with me all day yesterday she sure knows when im ill any other time shes running round after the cat or getting in to some mischief bless her today shes backward and forward giving me some of her time and laying with me then shooting off for a bit maybe she think im not so bad as i think i am, hmmmmmm :S

This is the minx ... pinched the sellotape (now unusuable) almost fitted over her head that would have trapped her had it gone right over ... cant see it would have stopped her from doing it again . Do feel for her shes not been on a run for 2 days i've managed to get her out in the garden for her pee wees, ive left her out to run about but shes sat by the back door wanting to come back and keep an eye on her mum :)~

Well im doing word spam on facebook ... my scores are really low today i guess thats the muzzy head telling me i shouldnt be trying to think and should be resting but its doing my head in just sat here arghhhh!
My other obsession on facebook is yoville :D and i am obsessed i hate the factory but work on it to get the money for my well fancy houses that i now own lol i recently got the haunted house only problem was they had time limits and my earnings didnt hold out so wasnt able to get all i would have liked of the creep items :S currently its the 50's but im holding out for the xmas stuff so i have to endure that stupid idea of baking at the factory so i will have enough money to get what i want ! all my friends do the cafe world and farms or fish they are so boring no interaction where as i have lots of friends i talk to on yoville a group of girls that are lovely and have become very good friends over the miles :)

well nap time i think and dose up of meds hoping tomorrow will be better at least the temperature dropping would be good (ewwww hate being sweaty yuk!) a nice bath later ahhhh




No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence