liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 19 November 2009

The dreaded thing has happened some one has breathed their nasty cold bug on me i have a really nasty nasty cough now :( getting snuffled :( throat is soooooo sore :( and a headache coming on :( ooooooooooohhhhhh GRRRRRRRRRRRRR :( :( was that pmt thing last week i knew it was the time i would catch any thing if i was going to :( thought i had escaped ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so so annoyed i hope my few weeks of well being may help in shaking this off quickly !

Had my hair done concave bob she did a fair job its not so good a cut i guess as i first thought, and im having to get used to new style well it will always grow again i guess!

Darts got cancelled last night had a fun night im back on my winning st
reak ish i beat everyone twice and richard the landlord i beat 7 out of 8 whooo hoo :D so pleased to be back on form and sooooo annoyed that ive come down with this cold today (screams out loud and pulls hair out ... ouch ! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence