liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Friday 27 November 2009

Had my nap (errr rather long sleep much needed i think) was suposed to clean im just soooooooooooo not gonna bother im gonna do some dinner and then sit down again :( If i can breath properly next week and the cough is managable (or rather ~gone !) i will be back at the gym my friend will be back from Egypt (where i should have been) so all back to normal but im not gonna suffer the gym with this cough it kills my head and im also tired of trying to carry on when im ill.

Went through lots of paper work first thing mainly cos the car needed taxing :( i sorted a lot of things got rid of the rubbish and things are in a bit more order im gonna count that as my cleaning for the day te he he!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jaynie. Just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment.

    I hope you begin to feel better so you can enjoy the season.

    It's nice to make your acquaintance--and I'll happily be back this way again soon.

    Peace, love and happiness,
    ~Jo
    'Diary Of A Sad Hosuewife'

    ReplyDelete

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence