liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 12 November 2009


Done the hospital trip with nick hes had his op and all went well.

It was a long long day i was more nervous this time for him (if thats possible lol) but once there i settled down better than i did last time .... last time i couldnt shop for worry i worried all day, i was nervous and worried the whole way through but this time i was even more worried till i got there and then it just went away how odd?


Im very tired cos of the old nasty monthly thing and sitting in that hospital with nothing to do was there at 7 30 am and he got his op at 12pm got back at 2.30pm and he had just come in from recovery and all had gone well:) we eventually got home at 5 30pm i finally got a nice cup of tea and sat back with my feet up for the rest of the evening :)

Although im a bit tired and a little down im still feeling relatively well in myself, arghh i have a sore throat but hoping its from sitting in the hospital it was very hot and may have dried my throat a bit ..... fingers crossed

My friend deliska seems to be doing very well from her op :D and my nephew paul is going for an op on his back today (friday 13th bless him :S) looking at face book its been a week for hospitals i can see 4 others that are doing hospital trips but it looks like all has gone well for them too :)

Hope to be going off shopping today with my viki, at the moment its absolutely peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing down as it has been all night but it has warmed up at least for the past week it was freezing and i just couldnt seem to get me or the house warm :S
Im off to do my christmas shopping list i have one missing this year and one new one . Im still worried about viki she seems to be going through a back to my youth phase :( i hope she will be ok, she has done similar before seem every now and then she needs to break free i hope she hasnt thrown away something that she may later want back bless her :(
Moving FURNITURE in to THAT room this week he he he if the electrician decides to turn up at all grrrrrrrrrr chase chase chase but its almost there yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now for that list ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence