liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Friday 5 February 2010

Cabbage soup diet ???


  • cabbage (chopped)
  • onions (chopped)
  • canned tomatoes (chopped)
  • green peppers (chopped)
  • carrots (chopped)
  • celery
  • mushrooms (thick sliced)
  • beef or chicken bouillon
  • water
  • salt, pepper, parsley

Cooking

Sauté the onions in a pot with cooking spray; add the green pepper, cabbage, carrots and mushrooms.

Add the bouillon cubes and about 12 cups of water (if you don’t use bouillon cubes, season with parsley, salt and pepper to taste), cover the pot and simmer for at least two hours.

No ... im not doing the cabbage soup diet ... im not into fad diets and extreme dieting although i probably could do with a major diet boost. I do have a confession though :( whilst in denial of ever doing extreme diets this week i have done 2 days of slimfast which is only meal replacement for breakfast and lunch i have eaten a hearty dinner, i just felt i needed to steer away from the bread butter and cheese thing and found it was the only way i could control myself. However, I am not doing it as a diet . I am doing one more day and thats it (also i have no money to by any more lol) its not some thing i would normally even consider but needs must i didnt know how to stop myself and the only way i found was if i didnt eat arghhhh or go near the dreaded food ....a meal replacement left me with at least some thing (i think :S) and i am hoping i am now broken of the bread cheese and butter thingy ... we will see !

The reason for the cabbage soup is because a friend is doing it for a week she gave me a sample of the soup WOW its yummy and its no cals so eat as much as you like the diet gives you other foods to eat during the week and can be googled if anyone is interested but for me its just a yummy nourishing soup it is packed with all sorts of veggies and its tasty. Its gonna be my lunch perhaps every other day and hopefully i wont touch the dreaded bread/toast etc.

Im off for a swim later my body really doesnt want to move it still aches im sure its just from being so tense when i got so cold and because ive done little or nothing lately :S
Any way try the soup its just a veggie soup and its tasty add any veggie you want (maybe not potatoes if you want it to keep no cals )

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence