liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 18 February 2010

ITS A GOOD DAY TODAY :)

Today its a rare moment of my recent life and its a GOOD DAY TODAY :D

Today i put my paintings in for exhibition :D im well chuffed with my very much rushed results and it seems others are impressed the organizers have praised my work in front of other artists (was a little embarrassed) but im really pleased :D they are not full price because they are 'quickies' im glad i was able to get them done through the weeks of illness i pushed my self so as to not lose my place.

Sadly the photos do not do the paintings justice, you can not see the texture of the oils nor the fine detail and metalics added and even the colouring is not true to the actual paintings but this will give you some idea although not seen in all their glory :/


The show is over the weekend although i get to got to preview last twice i sold 3 paintings on that night alone that is to other artists and exclusive clients :) whooo hoo lol







Im not quite over the illness had sinus all last night playing darts :( and woke up today with a stiff neck which has been sore all day :/ grrr i hoped to go to the gym but no way so doing it tomorrow with trace and maybe vikki.
I am rather annoyed re: darts
ive been winning and all of a sudden the rules seem to be changing , the rules of winter season is if you lose you get dropped which whilst others won and got a game it seems it was ok to drop me on any losses now its their turn its oh we will do a draw to see whose dropped ERRRR NOT ME I WON and have done the last few weeks im afraid i will leave the game i love to play if thats how it is. Sad as i will find it i cant allow them to change the rules to suit them and why is should i, i got dropped even when i won the previous winter season and i was dropped 2 weeks in a row it seems im an easy scape goat when the difficult choices come cos someone hasnt played well and has missed on a few games. Well im not having a repeat of last year. Through out the summer season i played badly and im sure it was the disappointment of being cast aside when i won whilst others enjoyed the glory and got to play every week. I dropped my self many times through the summer and didnt get an extra game which is as its done on summer season the games are equal to players!
Oh well guess we will see what happens but my days of being trod down are gone !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence