liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Friday 12 February 2010

Who would believe another cold :(

Ive been tested for every thing blood is fine blood pressure is spot on blah blah etc. etc...done full mot... so why am i catching every bloooooody germ around?
I know that mega flu i had (now some years ago) did knock it out of me (i thought my number was up for sure ....:S so did hubby) it too a while to get back up and running from it but i believe ive only been at 80% since then... i was only 90% anyway after the birth of my son ... he knocked everything out of me to lol bless him. Having my daughter my hair shone skin was perfect and glowing and no one knew i was pregnant my son i swear from the moment i conceived i was ill everything i looked at made me sick i put huge amount of weight (thankfully water which disappeared a week after birth and thankfully back to a completely flat stomach and no stretch marks phew!) my hair was lank and horrible skin dry greasy and spotty right old state! i always thought i never quite got back to 100% then few years back the flu i had just kicked my butt right out the window.

So ive not been here for a week, i had such a bad weekend really really low crying for nothing and everything then the cold hit me and now yes that really nice thing the PMT :/ for goodness sake. Nothing wrong with me the doc says ha ha so why am i constantly coughing wheezing sneezing sore throat headache runny eyes nose and ear aches or vomiting upset stomach ??? I know im low, i know my immune system took a knocking but BUT come on its like forever now !!!!
Im all bunged up but headache has gone ears are slightly sore throat was like i swallowed razor blades yesterday and i couldn't move my neck but bit better today. I did drag myself out to darts ... didnt want to lose my points but i had felt a little better wednesday headache had eased ... whilst i was playing my game an ambulance went flying past and it nearly cost me my game i just started shaking i guess subconscious memories of nick, but it took a while to calm myself fortunateley the other player couldn't get out and i had been way ahead. I am left wondering why after 4yrs i just went in to shake and panic mode oddly nick never popped in to my mind till i started annalizing why i was shaking at the sight of the ambulance? but i knew that was why. I guess i wasnt really well enough to go out although i did win but i was worse the next day and have suffered for that night of errrr enjoyment shall i call it ?? ummm?

So all i have done is lay and sleep and sneeze and sniff and eat chocolate (to help the sore throat of course!) so diet out the window yet again and no gym despite certain people thinking i would be going even though ive not breathed through my nose for a week ? what!!!

My house is a mess I know nick and will work but i am ill and its their mess ive not done anything except lay in bed and a few and very far between cups of tea so where has all the mess come from NOT ME lazy gits have done nothing but wreck my home ARGHHH they will pay when im better he he revenge is mine :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence