liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Tuesday 2 February 2010

wow wonders will never cease???

Sister Sue with hubby larry ... guesses on age? clue in my blog answer at bottom ..v...

Ummm my sister called in today ... Sue my elder sister by 12 yrs called in my house today, shes not been in my house for 10yrs and noooooooooooooooo its not what your thinking the family row thing ... we have always got on well we are very much alike and of similar minds.

I'm 2nd girl of 6 boys (8th of 10 - 1 boy after me and one girl) ~Sue was the only girl for 12 yrs in our family and then omg an interloper a girl was born after 7yrs (gap between my and next brother up) of no other children, not only is there suddenly another addition but also its a girl ... sue has often said she is jealous of me , I've always in return said why~???? i realise i was probably a novelty of my time and even put her nose out of joint, but she has said it was more than that.
I became my dads favourite, im not sure if i took that away from sue and as i grew i clearly matched her (as she seems to have thought) in all that i did and even some times better, these are her words not mine.
I've never sought to compete she was my lovely elder sister who was almost a mum to me, its some thing that is inside her not me.

When i was at school i never had a decent coat, Sue won £80 on bingo a huge amount of money for its day but she needed every penny however, she spent a large sum on buying me the most gorgeous coat :) I've never forgot, i remember from very young my first barbie doll had only the clothes she came in, Sue who could only knit squares made me a whole out fit lol, out of tiny squares she knitted from wool (from old jumpers unravelled) i had the best dressed barbie in town!!! lol a bobble hat (square turned into a cone) 4 squares made a jumper one oblong made a skirt and so on my barbie had pillow cases and blankets all from squares pmsl!

As will and myself grew more prosperous it didn't go down well with sue and jealousy took over, she stopped phoning and stopped coming over only because she though i might have some thing better than herself, she didnt know she just thought i might have and didnt what to see that i had if i had! she had absolutely everything for many years i had 20yrs with very little and when i finally got there she got jealous.?
The last time she came to my house was my 40th birthday 10yrs in june, despite passing me everyday to go to my mums house, shes never called in. I'm not sure what bought on today's visit? she has bought in the flowers we have put together for Kath's funeral tomorrow but she didn't have to do that... i will see them tomorrow anyway?? an excuse ?? maybe!

Actually, tonight we have reminisced (and moaned) and had a good banter and quite a lot of drinks :S lol
i hope she doesn't leave it so long next time i don't think i have more than her I've never thought myself Superior actually i have always looked up to her (and told her so) she is i know very insecure, shes not had a good life probably a little worse than mine bless her.

It was nice to have her here she even took a look at nicks room and praised it whooo lol
hard for her i know , im not taking the micky just shocked i guess.

I really enjoyed tonight, i miss her company, jealousy is a seriously bad thing and i don't know what i ever did to cause it ... just being born i guess? but we have always been on good terms, despite everything.

Although many think i look like sister georgina i am most definatley like sue in my ways we have the same taste the same mind set on how we see things (maybe this was the threat to her)
i have a deep sympathy for her, and an immense respect for how she's cope with the hardship in her life, she has suffered severely too with depression although she seems to have has eased a lot better than myself, through menopause ....although the the full impact has yet to hit me i think :S Arghhh !

Maybe, just maybe this new start to my new feb new year is gonna be better... tonight it was a begining :) !
Sue will be 62 this year ...yep old age pensioner with her bus pass lmao who would believe ? wish i had worn so well :S

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence