liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Friday 5 February 2010

Calmed down now!

I've now calmed now from earlier ... people wasting my time grrowl

I have spoken to other friends and they have made me feel better, the friends who let me down have had an e-mail just to let them know im not happy nothing nasty but just letting them know ... almost dont call me i'll call you lol ... well not quite :D will at least make them think

Ive decided to leave the gym this weekend (let me calm a little more :S) Having put on another 1 lb i decided i would re look at diets that would suit me and i found a great site free and keeps tag on what you eat and every thing last one cost me £35 think i could have saved myself £35 as this is almost identical im well chuffed to find it i can now monitor myself better as it calculates everything for you whoo hoo so here i go YET YET AGAIN lol

im still rather tired so gonna go to bed and hopefully tomorrow things will look better at the moment i am kinda low i think its from the funeral i got cold hungry and was tired also it was a very emotional one and upset me, i believe it upset me more than i thought!
its definately put me on a low which i cant be doing in my state, talking to my friends have stopped me dwelling so gonna go rest and see what tomorrow brings x night all

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence