liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 31 January 2010

Thank you and begining again :)

Thank you Jo for popping by and your lovely comment, it made me cry it was so nice of you xxx (don't worry most things make me cry especially nice things :) )

So Feb 1st woooo and I'm back at the gym tomorrow and diet starts.
Things are not the best to start my new
year (yet again) as i have Kath's funeral to attend but I'm not putting back the date. The dreaded snow has melted and its turned to frost tonight i am so hoping it will be gone and will can get back to work get some money coming in again (things a little on the desperate side now)

I am a little low at the moment but I'm ok will be
glad when Wednesday has passed.

My positive note for today is getting started again at the gym and diet with friends Tracy and Vikki.
Also my paintings are done and ready for exhibit just drying (hopefully in time ) I'm sure they will, I'm quite pleased with them considering they are really really quickies and I've struggled to do them.. i may even praise myself and say i must be a better artist than i thought ha ha ha :D but i am pleased with the results.

And i won my darts, i smiled as i thought of Kath each time (she was previously the captain of the first team i was in) i hit good scores and the doubles i needed to win the game, think she was stood with me wednesday, certainly she was in my mind and made me think 'got to get this Kath will be mad if i dont ' lol :)


This is hubby and nick i love this photo both a little tiddly at a wedding last year. This is my happy positive memory of the day :)


I have decided to go job hunting (not a good time as not much about but who knows some thing may turn up) i feel its time to get back into the mode of things and a routine, i think a job will help in that.
I'm going to try and take tuppence on longer walks, at the moment i just pop to the nearby park for 5 mins cos its all i have been able to manage most days but its unfair on her even though she's so tiny, but i think i will also be good for me to help with fitness and diet get off my bum and out of this house (yes even in the cold BRRRRRR, so hope the weather changes soon )
After a quick snivel at Jo's lovely comment it has given me a boost to get back on the track of thinking positive, Jo has had a struggle herself and i have read her blog with awe of how she has worked on getting through things everyday, there are a few others i follow who to, are going through a nightmare of their own and really impress me with their ability to cope with it as they do. It gives me hope and although depression tends to make me look on the bleak side of things these ladies lift me out of that and show me i can do it to .

Its 1am now so gonna sign off and go to bed (have a try at sleeping) with my low mood lifted a little maybe i will sleep well
night x





No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence