liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Tuesday 15 May 2012

0-0 ..... wahhhhhhhhhhhh

Soooooooooooo :/ plodding on with things fighting on but being a miserable cow with it :( 

I know what im like, i know what i should do, im managing the best i can - i do what i need to do for me! it seems wrong to lots of people it seems but i cant help that, they dont know what its like they give little support or help (some try to give more and i do appreciate that) but seems they just make a down day worse, but im not going to dwell on them i do what i have to do  WHAT EVER!

So, went out with niece yesterday had a good day we chatted lots and did a bit of a shop was nice change. Did very little today its peeeeeeing down i couldnt get any more paint for my art as the shop is out of stock but im off tomorrow to have my hair done and will get some in Aylesbury

THE DIET:/
ummmmmmmmmmmmm 
put on 2lbs last 2 weeks so NOT happy :(  and the 'friend' is now ahead of me :( well miffed with myself but still cant get motivated grr
im in sleepy mode at mo so its making me have bad choices in food (i just cant seem to stop myself) ive not jogged damn rain grrr im just so tired ive slept and slept and really  hoping im not going down with anything oh dear ........ try again tomorrow i guess


Tups has her birthday thursday - will get her an extra special chew
Nicks birthday next week i have sent a card to mexico - early just to make sure he get it bless and tomorrow i will put some dosh in the bank for him. 

Exhibit friday just need to wire the backs for hanging only 4 to go in this time to brill will hopefully get more organised next time

well im zzzzzz ing so off now 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence