liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Friday 18 May 2012

Art Exhibit

Well got my 4 paintings in - its all i had time to do for the exhibit this weekend - a lady complimented my paintings which was nice
I'm hoping i have some sold if not they can go in Bicester bee festival exhibit but it would be good to see some money back :D

Things still painful but i have to hold on as there are things to sort out then i can cut my ties :/ things could change but im not sure i want them around me now - look how much they cared ?? not one hoot!

so what else ..... errrrrrrrrr 

The diet grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr another lb on but i did get weighed with jeans on so maybe they could weigh more i never usually wear them for weigh in but im back on track with food, still tired though and sleepy i need to get back to jogging just cant manage things at teh moment :(

AHHHHH my MG is being done :D thank goodness be good to have it back on the road been long over due 
We are hoping to get the kitchen lights sorted soon - i would like the tiles down in the lounge but hubby is working weekends at the moment.

Tups had a lovely birthday and a nice huge chomp chew :D

Nick has been sent his card 'well funn' little mexican men singing  'its yoourrr birrrthday today' pmsl and he has had his birthday money
Viki is next will pay for her car to get mot then see how much left to give her
Then omg its me 52 how on earth did i get old - was only 2 minutes ago i was a silly girl only a minute ago my viki was a babe in arms now my grandson is a man OMG where does time go.

So thats the news for now - im still feeling down about things when your best friends hurt you its difficult to get over without the added hurt of losing many i love - what friends  :(

ok ok i keep harping but here i get to harp cos it lets out my pain it helps me and its me i need to help whatever anyone else thinks - after all they are looking after theirselves the way they have to!
Its all left me sick inside and i have to get it out so blah blah blah snivel snivel snivel :( i will get over it, its just time (hopefully)

Early night - off to exhibit tomorrow see what else is on show :)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence