liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Alone again - Naturally :(

Would have been my darts night - im missing it - i miss my friends :( but i have to remember i guess that they werent really my friends, like most others they used me . My so called best friend is staying neutral only so she gets the best of both worlds - ive always know she was a licker but i didnt think she would go this far - its the second time shes left me alone there wont be a 3rd !

Im trying to move on - looking at new things to do, but its hard when you have no one. Hubby is tired he works so hard most everyone i know does other things they have families my kids are grown and gone even my grandson teenager is to old now to keep nan company :(

Im tired - tired of being used, tired of all this pain, tired of being blamed for some thing i didnt do, im tired of losing those i care about - seems every thing i do is wrong 7 years of crap and being crapped on :(

Ive sooooooo had enough - i cant fight much longer , i cant keep being kicked and getting up for more i just cant. 
I some times think of Martyn and the choice  he made and can almost understand why, theres only just so many times you can get up.  Im tired of being sad 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence