liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Tuesday 29 May 2012

continually disappointed in people but still i move on ...

Well another on slaught from the so called friend - she wont let things go cos she cant see her own bad behaviour, ive told her to stay away from me i want nothing to do with her and yesterday had to change my phone no. - i have to face the hen party with her :( and the wedding - after which all ties will hopefully be cut although if i want to go to my local club of which im a member, she will be there due to the fact she practically lives in there.  I cant allow her to continue to bring me down with her behaviour so im going to just ignore the fact she is there. The other 'neutral' friend will have her day shortly that after the wedding, no falling out but i will not take on any activity with her, 40yrs friendship and she stood with my other friend (they only met through me) ive not seen her through out this - some friend, she had her second chance after she to thought she could treat me like crap - TRUST NO ONE they are all out for theirselves - i wasnt bought up like that, i was taught to help others and respect them yeah everyone has disagreements with a big family like mine i should know! but you compromise or agree to disagree. This is some thing different though, and can not be resolved with a them and their bad attitudes yes i could go 'lick' and pretend but no i wont stoop to that level. I did nothing despite being blamed (only to cover her own short comings) i dont feel i can allow her to get away with it, she has disappointed and disrespected me hugely for no reason. Oddly despite her recent out burst, its not upset me as it previously did - i guess i now see her with different eyes as i do the other one she has been no where near me well so be it , just biding my time!

The diet  yeahhhhhh back on track lost the 2lb i put on plus one more so well chuffed and pleased to be back on track.
Really want to keep going i feel so much better i can now run better what a difference a stone (14lbs) makes 


My nick has had his birthday now - not recieved his card in mexico but hopefully it will get there soon hes doing ok viri has english classes going and now 11 students well done to her!


vik had a weekend away to a christening - seems she has little time since danny has been on the scene :( but liam is here with me a lot she now has a job which is helpful she can get back on track she will be at the hen weekend so i wont be alone 


liam is doing fine hes on work experience with grampy next week 


Its bank holiday weekend plus the diamond jubilee :D so very long weekend with the   2 days holiday 


Tikka is doing well - as is tups - i got bitten by a jack russell dog  grr it went after tups i managed to get her out of its way and was holding her up on my shoulder the dog jumped up and bit my arm OMG OUUUUCHHH






 Photos dont really show how bad it is its now more swollen too was worried about the bleeding part getting infected and it has now got a huge red circle around it but its not appearing festy :S so hopefully i wont need to go on anti biotics  - the dog has been reported but i dont know the owner so little can be done :(

Ummmmm what else ? Hubby is working weekends to finish her conservatory its been waiting for him to do it for a very long time but i would like him home and more so i would like our home to be getting sorted :(
still it will be a bonus wage for our holiday i guess. 

Art show on the 9th and  mother in law :S :S :S is 90 and will have a party on the 24th 

Well thats about it for now - hopefully the weather will continue would be good to bbq this weekend its cooler in the mornings hot in the afternoons and warm in the evenings cool but not cold at night so if it at least stays similar it will be good :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence