liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Saturday 5 May 2012

To renew from disappointment, sadness, pain and anger !

so I need to move on ... I keep trying, I do all I can to stay out of all this rubbish and someones pettiness just comes back and hits me in the face - I've reacted - I've not reacted, I've tried the calm, the discussions, the compromises, the ignore, the forget about it, the anger, the withdrawal, you name it, I've tried it and still I'm here worn and tired from all the pain and hurt people keep hurling at me. They go on about their business as usual having left me in a heap.

 I'm so disappointed in my so called  'friend' its really hurt me, and my other so called 'friend' is taking her side 'poor thing shes so upset' I guess I'm not??? 
I'm the one discluded from everything, its me that no longer plays darts. Its me that doesn't get to go out any more, its me that's lost out not her or them! 

But, putting all that rubbish aside, I'm still left with what to do to move on, get rid of this pain - leave all this behind me, I'm just so tired of this happening to me, why does everyone think they can treat me so badly and make it my fault?
 Guess I'm the hare :(

I keep moving on leaving and losing all I love - so here I go again  .

Im just bemused
warn down and battered, life just becoming to much to bear. I dont know how much more I can do ....

Wouldn't that be good ? I wish !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence