liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Saturday 12 May 2012

Sunny among the rains

Beautiful sunny day today cooler this afternoon but reflects my mood today .  I feel calmer today, my niece visited me yesterday we are going shopping Monday :) i feel like im moving on although its slow and still a painful, im saddened by my friend that is so called 'neutral' because in fact shes not - shes with the other one not with me. I have things going on with her and once they are done she too im sorry to say will be down the road, after all she has my friend to keep her company!

YES im still griping - it hurts!

but i AM getting there. Today i auctioned, was a nice day the dogs had a good run and are now snoring although they need to be bathed :/
I do too!

The brother-in-laws were at the auction was interesting seeing them mooch about together, auctioning is a new experience for one of them .

Im painting, and oh yes 'thank you' tikka grrr trampled on a wet oil i had laid down for a second :( i have thankfully managed to repair phew!!

Exhibit is 18th this month and another at the beer festival is 9th June.

My viki's cat has 4 kittens and the other is pregnant too - shes allowing them one litter each and then they will be neutered.


The diet 
:/ i think ive put on a few pounds :'( bit miffed i've not been so bad thought i might stay the same at worst or maybe lose up to a lb but not to put on :( cracking back down since i stepped on my scales but they are old and unreliable so im hoping !!!! 

Will be churching tomorrow with georgina - shes done a clear out today so will be sorting some stuff to auction for her.
so thats the news 
and average fairly warm day cooling :)

Off for my bath ....  
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence