liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 17 May 2012

Nothing seems to change - i have to question if it really will get better :/

Things as per usual not so good  - seems I'm the one that did 'nothing' but im the one blamed and lost out, my so 'called friends' are out and about winning darts gyming together having fun and me who never caused the problem in the first place the villian of the piece ??? WTF ? 
I keep trying to move on but its hard when you are the innocent party and it seems they that caused problems are the ones rewarded. 

I thought myself kind and unselfish there is little i wont do for anyone in fact i spent all my life doing for others, for what ??? to be trod on and treated like some thing nasty on their shoes.

I'M FED UP WITH PEOPLE HURTING ME . 

So with that bit of ranting out and off my chest what else....

THE DIET :(

Well i put on another lb :( really not happy with myself, i have tried to kick back in to touch as of today its not been to bad a day but it could have been better and im still in sleepy mode so struggling to do anything, upset doesnt help and thats all i seem to  have  -  hey ho fight on !  

My tuppences birthday today :) she is 4 bless her 








i love her so much, her love and friendship has no conditions  she loves me back 'whatever' :) i have no one that i can confide in no friends i can trust and family do their own thing :( so she is my companion and i love her to bits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence