liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Monday 7 May 2012

Sooooooo we are booked whooo hooo holiday

OK its not till next year BUT its a luxury cruise !!! whoo hooo  :)

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6MFUjUxM-s&feature=related

Independance of the seas - apparently the biggest ship in the world and omg it looks like it :/

so lots of saving i need lots of pounds and to lose lots of lbs  :D

THE DIET 
:/ bad weekend after a lot of upset :( i have tried its not worked :(  ive not weighed so im gonna go face the music in the morning and start again again - hoping ive not done to much damage - i have had a chocolate binge :S im kinda wondering if im pmt - difficult to tell with menopause grrrr however, i need to get back on track ive almost lost a stone so re-focus 

My mums birthday today so its been a very difficult day.

Ive moved on from my so called friend - deleted, i cant do other peoples rubbish and be treated like that, im not well enough to cope - but who cares about me  - I DO , i come first now like the song says  'got along without you before i met you gonna get along with out you now' painful but some thing that i need to do for me.

Got some work finished the final touches to the bathroom whooo well chuffed, now have blinds and the airing cupboard all finished doors done - a small amount of paint work and the shower but the shower was always secondary any way  hopefully it will be the next thing.

Paintings done - just minor touches :) exhibit is 18th this month and another on 9th june!

Nicks birthday 27th - think its a money present much needed but hes ok and doing fine :)



Tuppence birthday is first 17th :D our old dog is 4 this year he he he




My viki is next 12th of June (well i am on the 11th but thats another story :Seek!) shes 33 this year omg where does time go ?


yep im in there too - 52 this year :(
 Wish i still looked like that :/




Another exhibit is 9th my niece has asked for paintings in the Bicester beer festival :) 


then and the end of the month is Chelsea's hen night which is now going to be really difficult as ' the so called friend' will be going :(  but ive paid my money - a lot of money and im not wasting it for her or anyone else ! i can go my own way if i have to 
 

Well thats it for now folks  its been a long weekend wet and boring hope the weather changes soon i need some thing to help me out here - i have no one to call on sadly no one there for me :(
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence