liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Wednesday 2 May 2012

brain spinning

UGGGGGGGGGGG so hate things playing over and over in your head -


  i want to move on - i decided to move on 
Clearly its bothering me - loss of a friend (or two as in my case) is always going to be a brain stinger


However, im not to blame i know that - they are the ones with the problem(s) YES im miffed - more than miffed quite angry but i had thought it had subsided but seems its still here in my brain hopping about just when i least expect.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A sadness and almost betrayal i guess sits within me - im ok with moving on although a bit suprised that, that hasnt been more of a problem, maybe i didnt need them in my life anyway, i think its the anger of being blamed for something im innocent of !   
I lost my night out - the game of darts i loved to play too so it wasnt only their freindship taken from me it was other things that were part of my life and which i love to do .

so here i am doing my usual vent hoping that it will empty my brain of the ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

Im just trying to sort my paintings out - i think the stress is coming out in them. Im really not happy with 2 of them and only have 18 days left omg  :/ 

Ive been unwell the last couple of days - sickness and cramps :( maybe i just need a day of recovery 
 starting with a cup of tea :) then a nice bath, back later let you know if it worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence